Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TP for TMod
So as TMod the best I can do for stuck/exploiting people is !bring but I can't do that if I am dead. If just for a short test period I think TMod should be given TP for when Mods or higher are not on.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=877697073
I use this as evidence as why TMod needs TP
I have to agree with this "not as a power hungry tmod" but it is difficult when people are exploiting or someone pms you that they are stuck. If it would be a simple addition then yes.

If trusted doesn't have !bring/tp then they should probs get that as well.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Well a C4 placed in the vents should kill them up there. However I thought there was a Test Period a while ago where TMods had it. It was stripped for abuse if I recall.

A C4 should be able to hit those players, so I don't think a TP is necessary in this sense.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I've seen people get stuck in Minecraft, the vent on Innocent Motel, spawn on Kakariko so I'm all for it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Sure.

It would be useful, and if you abuse it, you get demoted. Easy as that
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-05-2017, 02:43 PM)Christian Wrote: Well a C4 placed in the vents should kill them up there. However I thought there was a Test Period a while ago where TMods had it. It was stripped however.

A C4 should be able to hit those players, so I don't think a TP is necessary in this sense.

It would be useful in many other situations tho. such as i got stuck under the map (after being revived) one time and all other staff members (tmods) were dead and couldn't tp me up. Its not that big of a deal but it would be useful.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
It would be helpful, getting stuck or exploiting would be less of a problem

there is a way to bring people while dead, i forget what it is so I'll have @Mr_Rippe explain it
(03-06-2017, 05:34 PM)Scoovie Wrote: there is a way to bring people while dead, i forget what it is so I'll have @Mr_Rippe  explain it

Go into spectator (force yourself to Spectator / F1) and use !bring like normal. Should work like !tp, though this should only be used only when necessary.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]