Gustavo Pringle (aka goof) Unban Request
Gustavo Pringle (at time of ban it was GOOF)

STEAM_0:1226942604

Burrito Bowl

Trolling/Racism

Permanent

It's been about half a year and I wouldn't make the same mistakes and I admit I used to be very immature and childish but I know I won't mess up too badly again.

I do not think I was banned before if I was I do not remember
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
This is your steam ID
STEAM_0:1:226942604
Yo, this dude is the best guy I’ve never known. He deserves this shit. Give him admin as well

+1000
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-16-2019, 10:02 AM)Summer Wrote: Yo, this dude is the best guy I’ve never known. He deserves this shit. Give him admin as well

+1000

;)
holy moly
Don’t remember the circumstances in which you were banned, but you seem apologetic so +1
(08-16-2019, 10:18 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Don’t remember the circumstances in which you were banned, but you seem apologetic so +1

aww thx papa burrito (just so you know it was that RED situation)
holy moly
(08-16-2019, 11:02 AM)Gustavo Pringle Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 10:18 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Don’t remember the circumstances in which you were banned, but you seem apologetic so +1

aww thx papa burrito (just so you know it was that RED situation)

Ahhh okay, I remember now. I hope you've matured, but I believe you.
I remember the RED situation lmao. I'll give you a +1 because you for sure have had time to mature. That whole thing was the only problem I've ever had with you, so good luck on your unban, GOOF
First real ban and it was perma so +1
Funny times
Unban request Accepted