i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad
(08-17-2019, 10:32 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 09:58 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 09:55 PM)Apex105 Wrote: Ok, I take the slays then thank you for the unban

Well it isn't my decision lol. It's the admins.
If you're the person who banned the guy you can change the punishment since youd be using your discretion, no need to wait for an admin response really

no
Here's my thought and don't take this the wrong way.

As myself and the others commenting can contest that, yes, this was a very dumb idea on your part being that ttt_fastfood is a very small map and the restaurant is itself a high populated area. Now I don't know if any of y'all thought of this but there is an option on the C4 to destroy it. Which you didn't. You didn't even buy a diffuse kit (don't know if you had a credit for it or not). As you also stated in your template, you were previously banned less than a year ago for mass RDM as well. And also was unbanned for that and we gave you a second chance. In your statement you claimed that you were gonna "screw around with it" and that you were "trying to be funny and i thought people would take it as a joke". We take our rules seriously and being that you were previously unbanned for the same thing which was mass RDM and trolling. Now, I don't know you and just got back, but from the information I managed to gather from your unban request and previous unban request, I do not think you deserve an unban. Nothing personal, but this ban should stick.

-1 for unban
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
i agree with renzo here it seems very sus that you would even do that on  a map that is only like 3k units from corner to corner  -1 for unban -1 for reduction
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(08-18-2019, 12:49 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Here's my thought and don't take this the wrong way.

As myself and the others commenting can contest that, yes, this was a very dumb idea on your part being that ttt_fastfood is a very small map and the restaurant is itself a high populated area. Now I don't know if any of y'all thought of this but there is an option on the C4 to destroy it. Which you didn't. You didn't even buy a diffuse kit (don't know if you had a credit for it or not). As you also stated in your template, you were previously banned less than a year ago for mass RDM as well. And also was unbanned for that and we gave you a second chance. In your statement you claimed that you were gonna "screw around with it" and that you were "trying to be funny and i thought people would take it as a joke". We take our rules seriously and being that you were previously unbanned for the same thing which was mass RDM and trolling. Now, I don't know you and just got back, but from the information I managed to gather from your unban request and previous unban request, I do not think you deserve an unban. Nothing personal, but this ban should stick.

-1 for unban

But may I ask what do you say to those people who did it as well. I have experienced this before with someone else in the server and never actually got banned just saying of what I saw in the past

(08-18-2019, 12:49 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Here's my thought and don't take this the wrong way.

-1 for unban
My point being is that people saw a c4 planted and cut the wrong wire and yet has rdmed people, and the person who did that never got banned. People thought it was funny and since I died from it too I thought it was too and people just moved on.
+0 for unban but +1 for reduction because he seems very sorry but at the end of the day it was still mass rdm
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Apex, the people who did it previously should have been reported. Either there was no admin on at the time those incidents occurred or no one decided to record it and report it on the forums or to an admin. If that process was done, those people would have also received a ban. If we don't know anything or can't see anything, then there's nothing we can do because then it's hearsay.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Will be reduced to 3 weeks. It was a very silly mistake that should not be repeated. Just because you would find it funny doesn't mean everyone else will and could ruin the round for them. C4 should be used the way it is intended to be used.

Previous bans for mass rdm via c4 have ranged from 2 weeks to 2 months generally. Given that you do have a previous ban for mass rdm/trolling but haven't caused much issues since being unbanned from your last ban, it will be more on the lenient side with an extra week tacked on bringing the total to 3 weeks to the send the message that this isn't something that people should do.