i may as well do this when im active
For the reason that you have multiple bans. My vote is      . You DID NOT change nor realize that we gave you numerous chances and all you did was spit on it. 

When someone is willing to give you a less harsh punishment, you learn and understand what else could happen. Instead, you just kept doing it because you thought you could get away with it and not be punished.

EDIT: whether or not if it was breaking rules or not. There was four different people who banned you. There is always a reason for a ghosting ban. There is ALWAYS sufficient evidence and it is easy to grab a screenshot. Unless someone can dig up some old files, I stand still on my decision.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I don't play TTT but I have played with Tronald extensively on PH over the last year. If his attitude in PH reflects in TTT then he should be given another chance. He served his ban for over a year and has shown interest in being part of the community once again.

How many of you are throwing bias but haven't played with him recently?
It’s been a long time. It’s super easy just to ban him again if he ghosts, he can’t cause any real damage. Might as well give him another shot.
Approved. You've made a lot of mistakes before, but none so serious that you should be banned forever without further reconsideration. I hope you've matured or you will be banned again.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]