Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killerzoreo
(08-21-2019, 05:30 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Making calls that make people unhappy doesn't mean the calls are bad. It just means that people will get pissed off because they don't agree with a decision I make. Me saying "I think" was just poor wording. It's not kosable. I got a second opinion to make sure. I slayed you base on an unspoken rule in which you can't validly report someone for throwing a discombob to spread an incend/holy, since it is not you who is technically doing the damage. As far as the ghosting goes, I didn't read the question you asked me as a question. I read it more as "what the fuck. I shouldn't have been slain." So I ignored it. As for your claims at the bottom of this report. You say that I am biased on my reports. I have never had a single problem with you and I have no reason to favor you over licorice or the other way around. If you think that I am being biased overall, I would be happy to see the proof. The only difference between me being the only staff on and having other staff members with me is whether or not I have people to answer my questions about staffing. Also, if this is not made to get me demoted or punished, then why did you make this report? When you asked if I was ignoring you, I replied. You can see it in the screenshot.

Because, as I said, I think you do a good job most of the time ,but there are other times that you do a very poor job in my opinion. I think that an admin talking to you regarding your staffing would be beneficial to you and the community. I was a high ranked admin on a gaming community in which TTT was prominent for a very long time a few years ago. I know people aren't always happy with your decisions, I completely understand that. It's your conflict resolution in those situations. I asked you why I was getting slain as he made me take damage where I otherwise would not have, sent you question marks, and you ignored me. I asked if you were ignoring me and you said "Not completely." That's the type of troll asshole response in which you don't answer and ignore any questions regarding the case, but when asked if you're ignoring them you acknowledge that you see what they say but choose to ignore them. Very poor behavior IMHO. You are the only user who doesn't explain why someone is getting slain and that part of being a staff member is a necessity. I'm not saying you have to argue with them, but a genuine question asking why I'm getting slain because he caused me to take damage merits a response.

Messages In This Thread
killerzoreo - by .ceebeast - 08-21-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by RenzoLeBenzo - 08-21-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by .ceebeast - 08-21-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by killerZoreo - 08-21-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by .ceebeast - 08-21-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by Hani - 08-21-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by RenzoLeBenzo - 08-21-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by Gabe - 08-21-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by .ceebeast - 08-21-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by Penguinslayer4 - 08-21-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: killerzoreo - by .ceebeast - 08-21-2019, 11:19 PM