I was banned???
I don’t know how to really respond to this. The stuff you said to Dakota and I was the most uncalled for thing I have ever experienced. I hope you’ve learned from that point, considering this was in December or January, but I will not be giving my personal input. Good luck with whatever you want to happen with this though
You're incredibly toxic at times, more toxic than the people that were recently community banned. Your continued usage of what has been seen as a "meme"in regards to myself, has come to a point that it's beyond harassment. Which is one of the many reasons why I have you blocked in the first place. Not to mention you went as far as making a player almost kill themselves?

The behavior that you show towards others is outright garbage. If you want to be unbanned, at least show that you can stop being such a pain in the ass towards players.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You've always been extremely toxic to me in every single instance I've ever played with or interacted with you. If you truly believed you've changed then good for you but I'm not gonna be for or against this unban appeal.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
There is no way in hell you should be unbanned. -1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(08-25-2019, 02:36 PM)queef commando Wrote: This was supposed to be done at the time of the demotion as a temp ban. Additionally, a few people requested it since the recent events, as the actions in question seem as toxic if not moreso than others. The action in question is attacking someone who was feeling down and depressed, to the point of them feeling suicidal. I wasn't there at the time of the incident, Gabe (and some others) were and will respond to this thread later. What happened, as described to me, was very severe and is why this was meant to be a ban in the first place.

I don't think there's a statute of limitations to driving someone towards suicide if that's what happened here.

This also doesn't mean a reduction is out of the question.

Again let me reiterate. it was almost a year ago so I don't remember it perfectly, as I was playing I was catching up on the forums and I saw Dongs staff app declined. Being an asshole I started to poke at him, thing i remember saying were he was bad staff and making fun of him that he was trusted and not Tmod, this was over the course of about 3-4 rounds. I never said anything about suicide, I at the time had no idea what so ever that he was depressed or suicidal. You keep asserting that this was a malicious act of me literally trying to make him kill himself. How I acted was toxic, and uncalled for, but I had no intentions trying to push him to do anything nor any notion that my actions would have that affect on him that they did.

I think the point people are trying to make with the time it took to ban me isn't that there is a time limit on someone being banned for something, but that if it takes 9 months to ban someone for something then it makes no sense to ban them, If it was worthy and demanding of a ban, it is something that should have happened somewhat quickly, and to ban someone for something after so long seems like an after thought and just a way to try and get rid of them.

(08-25-2019, 03:37 PM)dong Wrote: I don’t know how to really respond to this. The stuff you said to Dakota and I was the most uncalled for thing I have ever experienced. I hope you’ve learned from that point, considering this was in December or January, but I will not be giving my personal input. Good luck with whatever you want to happen with this though

How I acted towards you was completely uncalled for and I didn't think much of it then as it was normalized by the environment I had been in for years, not an excuse just the reason behind why I acted the way I did. However I dont remember ever saying anything to Dakota, he is one of the few people and basically the only admin that I have always had a positive view of. What exactly do you remember me saying to Dakota?

(08-25-2019, 04:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: You've always been extremely toxic to me in every single instance I've ever played with or interacted with you. If you truly believed you've changed then good for you but I'm not gonna be for or against this unban appeal.

This is where I'm going to defend myself, we've been over this before, the first few interactions between us is you shit talking me for no reason what so ever. From there out you were always toxic to me and my friend group at the time, I'm not sure how u expect me to be nice to someone who is constantly at ends with me and everyone around me.

(08-25-2019, 04:05 PM)Christian Wrote: You're incredibly toxic at times, more toxic than the people that were recently community banned. Your continued usage of what has been seen as a "meme"in regards to myself, has come to a point that it's beyond harassment. Which is one of the many reasons why I have you blocked in the first place. Not to mention you went as far as making a player almost kill themselves? 

The behavior that you show towards others is outright garbage. If you want to be unbanned, at least show that you can stop being such a pain in the ass towards players.

Can you give an example of something I've said or done in the last 6 months?