Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA March Madness Bracket League
[Image: 7f2ac2bfb8.png]

Hello members of the community. I've creating a NCAA March Madness Bracket League for anyone who is interested in creating a Bracket.

What is NCAA March Madness? NCAA March Madness is a Division 1 Basketball single-elimination tournament played during the spring, that features 68 college basketball teams from the Division I level of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), to determine the national championship.

Every year, some Friends Family & Coworkers come together around the time of March to fill out a bracket during the time of March Madness. Some play for fun, others for Cash and other Rewards. This year I wanted to share this with the community. As of now, anyone would be able to join, though serious inquiries only please. These brackets are scored so I'm going to try and make out a sheet how many points you'll earn per score. Yes, You brackets will be scored / cashed out for In-game points for our pointshop on TTT. Unfortunately I'll only be able to do PS2 Points for TTT Players for I do not have any points for PH. However, PH players are still allowed to sign up and fill out a bracket if they would like.

So if you'd like to sign up and potentially have a chance of racking up some points, click HERE.

Selection Sunday is March 12th which is when you'll be able to fill out your brackets. The First Four starts March 14th/15th. You should have your brackets filled out by then for if I am correct, ALL BRACKETS WILL BE LOCKED BETWEEN THE 14TH - 16TH.

Also please post on the Group Message board on the league with your Steam Name / SteamID if you'd like to receive Points for TTT and the end of the tournament. It atleast helps me know who you're!

Good luck, and have fun!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
"basketball"
"serious inquiries only please."
What the fuck is basketball?
What do I win
former admin2
No necro pls.
An appropriate necro since he participated. I'll get you some points the next time I'm on with you.

Since March Madness has concluded, this can be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-05-2017, 08:38 AM)Christian Wrote: An appropriate necro since he participated. I'll get you some points the next time I'm on with you.

Since March Madness has concluded, this can be locked.

Idk what the fuck a march madness is then.
Cock locked