Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All aboard the bandwagon
Hey i know probably none of you care about me specifically but as with everyone else has so blatantly  disagreed with the upper staff, I feel as if this community is no longer safe for me to be in. Its run by people who don't care and are out of touch with reality. But this has always been the problem. When I first went for admin my goal was to root out the problems many of us are being faced with right now, and because certain people didn't like that, the biggest mistake I made resulted in my being demoted. For a simple ban without consulting the other admins I was attacked and told that if I didnt resign I would be demoted anyways. Anywho I'm not trying to make a sob story since yall probably dont give a shit but I'm not gonna be around here anymore. Big changes need to be seen around here and I'm just so worn out from all this being thrown around just for nothing to be done about it. Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week, you probably wont hear from me again.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I like you
https://youtu.be/zOQ4ld6NsXE
(08-25-2019, 06:13 PM)dong Wrote: I like you

If you say so
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I wish you the best Foxka, please be safe.
Good luck to you Foxka, I knew you for a little bit and you are pretty chill (dunno if you're chill with me). Good luck with your future en devours and I hope you find peace wherever you decide to go. Happy trails homie.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Thanks for letting me harass you all the time. Goodbye Foxka.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-09-18_at_3.07.05_PM.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon