Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daegan for big blue
+1 I fully believe you deserve Tmod. You are a great trusted IMO. You do ban requests when needed and you are helpful to players when you're able to. Just please work on getting thicker skin when it comes to being harassed in game because at the end of the day peoples negative opinions of you (unless its a legitimate opinion on your staffing ability) do not mater and you shouldn't take it so heavily. -Penny
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Staff is about growing and learning, no one is going to be a perfect trusted, it's entry level staff so of course you're going to have things you need to work on. No one is going to start off being as good at staffing as someone who's worked their way to admin. With that being said, I'm going to +1. Whether or not this app is approved or denied, take the things people pointed out in this app and use it to grow into the best staff member you can be!
+1 daegan deserves this.
My only criticism is that you're easily excitable and can get very loud at times.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thank you for applying Daegan. You've come a long way since being a regular, then a donor, and then getting to Trusted, a rank few thought you would ever achieve. But here you are. Since achieving this rank, you have shown us you are capable of being staff and have that drive and willingness to grow to achieve better and listen to those around you and the advice they give. You are a great Trusted and a great staff, but I do agree with some of the things said here and do think you need another month to iron these things out before making the step up to Test Mod, I'll get to these things in a minute here. I do also acknowledge that we are down a few staff members but we can't be cutting corners here in terms of (generally) long-standing standards and expectations for promotions to the next rank. Given recent events as well and the delay it took for a response, you may reapply 9/26/19. I'm confident if you work on these things you'll be there next month and become a big bad blue... or less than a month technically.

Please note that this denial has nothing to do with recent events or any stances on recent events as well. The short version is that I have noticed that at times your confidence in your own abilities isn't there and from the some of the posts here, it seems others aren't either in a sense. Like I said before, it's just that you need a bit more time to hone in on this crucial ability for an intermediate level staffing position and to be confident in your own choices. If you would like some examples that I have witnessed feel free to pm me about it. I would also be willing to help you work on this if you like and I'm sure others will as well. Not everyone has to be perfect at this but there it needs to be there on a satisfactory level, you are currently making your way there. For reference, this is the checklist I used in part for "How To: Promotions"

The other thing, and this is not my main concern at all, and merely just advise. I know you made a thread saying your time on the server may be affected by school and may change. Prioritize and focus on school, don't feel like you have to force yourself to get on the server for an extended period of time. I am currently dealing with this a bit too myself.