Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
haha wow thanks for the long essay and gross title

Well, if I were to be blunt I myself have also just felt pretty down in this server. The lack of communication alone has just been pretty crushing.
I get messaged by people about if anything is going to happen to so and so about something they shouldn't have down with their power. I have nothing to say besides that isn't in our realm to decide demotions like that, especially if they're paid for. All we can really do is warn and ban. I try to communicate with others, but I don't really get anything in return. So when people say admins are useless and that we're glorified mods, I do believe that.

While yes we do have a co-ownership to lessen the workload, I'm pretty sure they're both very busy. So the lack of communication is something I understand. So I do agree that allowing admins to promote would be beneficial. Maybe even possibly demoting if it's an emergency / with the owners approval.

Asides from that, we do try to take the initiative to make the server even slightly better with what ever problems we're having. It's hard though when you lose motivation.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Hani - 01-01-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM