Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
Ok since I'm dead on TTT I'll make a non shitposting response

This year, for lack of a better phrase, has been a emotional rollercoaster for myself and everyone who's been here through the year. 

From doing my job as Moderator, to resigning, coming back and getting community banned the day I posted my TMod app, (i'm still hurt, fuck you guys for that) then getting unbanned and reshaping myself to be the toxic troll who's probably on the verge of another ban that I am today, it's been a hell of a ride. Those of you that know me will know that's not even the full story regarding my actions this year. I've done things I regret, and have tried taking actions to right my wrongs. Overall? fuck 2019 worst goddamn year of my life I've had a good run so far. Yeah, my good run included a community ban and a subsequent ban from applying for staff when I was unbanned. In all honesty, I'm glad that ban is still in place, because I would try to come back to the team if it wasn't for that. I don't want that. I think it's a waste of time since the server (and overall community) has essentially turned into a pile of dog shit since I, and many others, have simply stopped caring.

As for the issues talked about in this thread, I think I've made my opinions on them quite clear in other posts. 

Here's to many more years, hopefully better ones than 2019.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by MAKEOUTHILL - 01-01-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM