Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...er-Conduct

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-your-help

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

I thought my forum posts were long. This was an entire book. I agree with everything that you said, Gabe. But with most of the important posts, the people who need to see this won't. If any of the staff members (mostly Admins) see behavior that needs to be addressed, it needs to be brought up and nipped in the bud immediately, and more importantly, directly with the problem people. If the problems fester into something that should have been stopped days or months earlier, we're going to see yet another server implosion. We can't afford another implosion with the current average player count. During the winter and summer breaks, the server should be full pretty much all day and we all know it's not. Prop Hunt is full most of the day, and that game mode is garbage (pls no hate. only opinion).

Personal accountability, as much as we can expect in a GMod server, needs to be applied to everyone. And like Matt said, staff should be held to higher standards, that's why we have Trusted and TMod, to see if staff members can be trusted and to test their moderation. If Admins see or hear something, they need to investigate the complaint and take the necessary steps to rectify the problem.

I'm sure there's more stuff that I'm missing, but that is the biggest thing to work on, in my opinion. Hopefully we can bring the server back to its glory days. Long live Dink's and all that.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by EpicGuy - 01-02-2020, 12:39 AM