Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
oh man how 2019 was a rollercoaster for me in this server. i had finally made it to TestMod and eventually resigned. the reasons i resigned were the constant being shit on not only by players, but by staff, the lack of appreciation, and all of that toppled with my irl problems ultimately made me resign. i worked my ass off to make sure TTT was going to do well, that the players felt like it was a good environment, basically allfor nothing. the community player base as a whole loved me, but the staff i felt did not. after i resigned memes of me came out where i resigned 11 times or some shit, but i didn’t. i resigned once. i left the community until april and still had my rank in game and tried to staff even though i was no longer staff as of two months prior. i then quit again and came back in july. that’s when i had my in game rank removed and i tried to go for staff again. i tried very hard. i was active for a month that was needed, and overall grinded my ass off. all for nothing. i got denied because my allegiance to the server was questioned and you all thought i would just leave again. i was staff for almost a year before i had resigned, and i absolutely hate to toot my own horn. but i was one of the best staff TTT had in the last two years. i mentored many of your current staff, many of your past staff, and many people who are still considering applying after all this time. nonetheless i still love this server and eventually hope to make a come back, but my main thing is that in 2020 i hope that the staff team as a whole can appreciate one another, make them feel welcomed and liked and appreciated. because that was never there for me, but here’s to a new year and a new decade. i hope it all gets better

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by ding - 01-02-2020, 11:36 AM