Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
I think people just want my transparency between all aspects of what's occurring, and especially from Dink himself. Anytime his name pops up, it's to bash the fact he isn't the one to say things like this himself, and the co-owner, too. In my opinion, Gabe, this IS NOT your task to thoroughly complete, but with the amount of effort you put towards issues like this, if you wish it to, it should be. Your attempts to actively put in motion what I'd say is the idea of what Dink wants into TTT is the reason you'd be much more deserving of a position to actually enforce what you're projecting. We all understand that there are bigger priorities than running a Garry's Mod server, and no person can be faulted for that; however, it is a lesser priority that lies within a totem pole, and I would encourage attempts to spare time as much as possible. People have become upset with the delay of issues being addressed, and I don't blame them. Before bashing the server, people don't realize the difficulty in building a somewhat popular server from the ground up while also catering to a community split between two servers. 

Ultimately, I, and nobody else, have to agree with all of your ideas to see you're more than capable and willing to put in the effort to make the server better.

Also, I know this isn't a suggestion thread, but to allow admins to promote the parameters have to be set. I'm not sure how the server inheritance is done, but if admins wanted to promote to- lets say trusted for the general idea- the command would possibly look something like: 

ulx groupallow admin ulx adduser *with a parameter of* !%t-mod

This should mean that admins can target every user below themselves except t-mod. I haven't tried the parameters to this specific command, so don't quote me.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon - 01-02-2020, 03:01 PM