Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
So I think it was mistaken on what I said here. I'm not saying that you did specifically speak for all Gabe but it came off that way, and the way it was put together came off like it was speaking for all. It wasnt really clarified well enough that this post was your thoughts only kind of thing. Like I said in my first post while I know you weren't trying to come off power hungry and I most certainly know you are not personally, it is all in the wording that people play off of.

As for the combined the strike system across servers that's going to be a bit complicated as ph has more strict rules than ttt. So if someone got an infraction as staff or donor on ph for say ghosting, that one may easily translate over. But mic spam? On ph we consider far more to be mic spam than ttt does, and we crack down on it a lot sooner. So it would be a bit harder to carry that over and it be fair. I think we should have an overall basis to follow for a strike system and it would be great Like I said ph has had its strike system for quite some time right now and it's been great honestly. I can get with the ttt admins if they'd like to explain better how we do it.

As for the response to the section about dink, I dont want you to think that was aimed at you. That was an in general response for everyone. I dont think you guys gang up on him, but it was a prewarning because anytime a group comes to someone it's almost taken that way immediately unless handled right. It was more of me looking out for you guys while offering advice rather than saying this is how you handle things. I've also worded it the way I did due to everyone constantly attacking the guy. It helps when everyone relaxes a bit and isnt aiming guns at him all the time.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Smurfmin - 01-03-2020, 07:23 AM