Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Night Staff App
Ingame Name: Velox

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:56284643`d

Time Played: not sure but often. 

When First Joined: Like a month or two ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play at work, i start work at 10pm pacific untill 6am. so I can play during that time.

Rank Desired: Im not trusted but your advertising you nees staff and im professional, chill player who can help when needed. Like mod is fine really what ever the night time really needs.

Current Rank: none, but i have over 3,000 hours in Gmod. 

What can you do to help the community?: be a chill night staff.

Why do you want to help the community?: im here at night anyways so if a mic spammer or mass rdmer comes on why not be there to discourage that behaivor. could prolly just give me a fake title to be honest.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): nope

How did you find us?: Garrys mod server browser.

Other: Im an adult with good judgment and some free time to donate, i have a mic, and can screen shot and record stuff retroactivly. 
I think you posted this in the wrong section. You have no time on prophunt so I'm guessing this was supposed to be for ttt. You meet almost no requirements for ttt staff.
You don't meet the time requirement of 100 hours on the server (you have 8)
You don't meet the time requirement of 1 month in the community (you first joined the server July 30th)
You don't have a sponsor.
Even if you met these, you haven't posted any ban requests and have 0 forum activity outside of this thread.
You do not meet any of the requirements listed with the information you have given on your application.

Here's your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56284643

• 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server (You do not have)

• 1 Month in the Community (You do not have)

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums (You do not have)

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. (N/A)

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

Please provide previous names that's you've used on server. 
-1 First off it’s great that you want to take an interest in joining our staff team. However, you currently do not meet our requirements to apply for staff.

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
1 Month in the Community
An Introduction Thread on the Forums
A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

(You can also check out this link here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Ann...e-applying)

I also suggest familiarize yourself with our server rules, which can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ules--6815

Good luck and hope to see you in game.
Everyone pretty much said why this is a -1 from me

Stick around for a month just a reminder TTT requires the a sponsor so if you apply there you'll need one, and try to become more involved with the community, we have discord im sure a mod or admin can invite you and that's all i can really suggest for now. I hope we get to play together sometime soon.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am just going to go ahead and lock this thread since you do not reach any of the requirements to become staff at this time.

I believe what would have really helped people know who you are is if you included your prior names, even if all the hours combined between them would not have been enough. If you go to gametracker either via a web search or by selecting the prop hunt gametracker on the main forum page, you can find how much time you have for each name, when you first joined the server, and see how active you are which may be helpful going into the future. For what I remember, you have not really caused any problems on the server.

What I suggest, let the community get to know you and next time make sure you meet or exceed the requirements before applying for staff again. The earliest you can reapply for staff is September 11th.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army