Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Moderator Application
I'm with Voss here, I would love to see more participation in events outside of server. I do see you talk in the public discord often and that's nice.
Compared to where you were when you first came back from resigning, you are a whole new person. You talk with people now, you joke around, and you're more level headed and calm than before. This is such a wonderful thing to see. You have truly grown as a person and I'm glad.

I also want to suggest again, loosening up more, as before. You're still working on it and that's apparent, but it never hurts to keep going at it. Moderators are important as they are that branch that people reach to for help in the staff tree usually when in server. So you being able to communicate on a social level is important in my eyes.

With all this aside, your time is phenomenal, you dedicate a lot of time here, and you've done a lot for this server this time around. You've improved tenfold.

I'm going to go ahead and +1 you. Just keep working on the smaller things.

Messages In This Thread
Midnight's Moderator Application - by Móno - 08-29-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Midnight's Moderator Application - by Andre - 08-29-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Midnight's Moderator Application - by Abdel - 09-02-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Midnight's Moderator Application - by Smurfmin - 09-02-2019, 03:08 PM