Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albeit late, It's my time to leave as well.
Raider,

I really appreciate how much you have helped me while playing TTT and I am going to miss you. I hope you have a good semester and wish you the best in your classes. 

P.S. I really should kick your butt for resigning....
I’ll still bully you on snap
[Image: giphy.gif]
@"Admiral Arbok" 
okay homo

I'll still hop on to play occasionally, I ain't fully disappearing
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Even though I was not part of this over exasperated outcome with these players, you must remember this did occurred in the past and we are still thriving as a community, and those whom think that I'm wrong about saying this could be good the community, respond to yourself, ask yourself what the cause of this, what cause this evidence to appear, what cause these toxicity, why did the staff of TTT were not acknowledge of these evidence for a reason, and raider I know you are focusing on last year of high school which is great since you will have a harder time if you persuade college education.

I hope to see you again either in discord or in game.
Those whom dislike this show the proof then to prove me wrong and act like an entitled Karen, you will get karma to attack you :D
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hate to see you go dude, Wish things go well with life and classes, From me to you HONK <3
<3
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
@Penny
<3
This seems eerily similar to my own resignation thread... 

Respect for your service for the place lad, have a good one
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-29-2019, 07:29 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: As much as I also don't want anyone harassed for evidence coming out, as I don't want my friends or even strangers gangbanged with toxicity from backlash, not providing it furthers the point of abuse, hypocrisy, and tyranny displayed by certain higher staff member(s). I've said this once and I'll keep saying it: You can NOT take evidence from someone else's discord, putting certain people out in the open to possibly be attacked themselves, while at the same time refusing to give out this "top secret" evidence. I have not been able to see this evidence, therefore the reasoning for banning will indefinitely be invalid in my eyes. Some of those who came forward are either friends, acquaintances, or complete strangers to me. Perhaps there's individuals in each of those three groups, or all in one, or none at all. Point being, I would never want someone to harass them. 

This entire situation has made me feel terrible since I woke up to find out it happened a week ago. The further I read into it and saw explanations, the angrier I became. I've been sounding like a broken record player at this point. Unless evidence is given out, the punishments should not exist. As a Moderator on TTT, where all this drama has taken place at, this was never officially addressed to us. I do not feel as if I belong on the staff team if I am just a banning machine. I am being left out in the dark just as much as the regular community members of Dinkleberg's are. Why should I even bother trying to maintain and moderate a server if I can’t know what’s going on? I feel as if I will be banned any moment because I have bad mouthed others and have stated my opinion.

If you have not caught on, I am officially resigning from my post of Moderator on Dinkleberg’s TTT. I no longer believe I can properly go through with the daily conduct of my position. I personally cannot ban an individual and only provide faulty evidence for reasoning. If this is the makings of an Admin, I want no part of it. Please readdress this issue and apologize for the severe mistakes made. Yes those people banned did harass and were toxic, but the community was not given this evidence. If everyone is equal, why is the privacy of those who came forward more important than the privacy of the Discord group we invaded? Simple, there is no equality.

This entire server has been an experience. In total time, I have spent about a month here. I’ve made friends, I’ve made enemies. The community accepted me and continued to enjoy who I was, allowing me to become Moderator. Hell, I even developed feelings for individuals, yet those were thrown away. I will keep playing, but only in the position of a purple man. My senior year of highschool has begun and I’m just not going to have much time anymore. AP Government, AP European History, AP English 12, DE Entrepenurship, DE Physics, DE Marine Environmental Science II, DE Calcalus, I just am too busy. I hope that when I leave ( and then come back) this server would have changed for the good. I believe in the establishment of rules and then the continued following of rules. Obviously certain individuals thought they could get around them.

Feel free to hit me up with friends requests on both Discord and Steam. I'm always available for question and can talk, whether about the server or personal issues. I love helping others. :) 

Raider Hanks signing off, 

Staff from August 30th, 2018 to August 29th, 2019.

(P.S. Do not devalidate Daegan's Tmod App. He still deserves it and WAS sponsored by a Moderator that met all requirements. That was three days ago.)

Welcome to the purple pricks. 

Also, I too can second what he was said about nothing being told to moderators.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Oh god @Dildo Shwaggins

wait till penguin see's this, she's gonna fucking murder me