Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 08:09 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:06 AM)Summer Wrote: Happy. Sucking up won’t get you promoted any quicker. You fail to see the big picture. Most of the evidence came from a PRIVATE discord. Not dink’s. So, that’s why we’re up in arms. If it was on dink’s, that’s one thing, but using a discord that has friends from dink’s in there as evidence when we can say whatever in there. Just like obis, but his cant be used as evidence because it has them in it, right?
Whoah man we arent in arms about anything that would imply we are a toxic hivemind, you know, like the staff teams are currently

Oh shit my fault my fault. I’m not toxic, and neither is that discord. We’re relaxed, just have the bug check and see
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-30-2019, 08:06 AM)Summer Wrote: Happy. Sucking up won’t get you promoted any quicker. You fail to see the big picture. Most of the evidence came from a PRIVATE discord. Not dink’s. So, that’s why we’re up in arms. If it was on dink’s, that’s one thing, but using a discord that has friends from dink’s in there as evidence when we can say whatever in there. Just like obis, but his cant be used as evidence because it has them in it, right?
I am not sucking up I am trying to work with what we are given. I've told everyone who I've talked to outside of your friend group that I'm not happy with what happened and I've said before I do not like outside discords being used for bans. I've said that when dong posted his thread about adding discord rules, I've posted that it wasn't right in Alone's thread. For a group that cry about people getting banned for having an opinion none of you like people who have different ones.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-30-2019, 08:16 AM)happy Wrote:
I am not sucking up I am trying to work with what we are given. I've told everyone who I've talked to outside of your friend group that I'm not happy with what happened and I've said before I do not like outside discords being used for bans. I've said that when dong posted his thread about adding discord rules, I've posted that it wasn't right in Alone's thread. For a group that cry about people getting banned for having an opinion none of you like people who have different ones.
Okay, then please, humor me this. In the screenshot I posted it clearly shows Queef implying that it is okay to talk shit about Dinkleberg's in a private discord. So how is what any of the original post has shown from a private discord valid evidence for a ban, let alone any punishment?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-30-2019, 08:20 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
Okay, then please, humor me this. In the screenshot I posted it clearly shows Queef implying that it is okay to talk shit about Dinkleberg's in a private discord. So how is what any of the original post has shown from a private discord valid evidence for a ban, let alone any punishment?

I'm not ok with it like i already said. I have no control over the bans. I've already told multiple people they shouldn't have been banned.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-30-2019, 08:21 AM)happy Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:20 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I'm not ok with it like i already said. I have no control over the bans. I've already told multiple people they shouldn't have been banned.

Fair enough happy. All I ask is that none of the posts on this thread, no matter how "shit posty" you find them to be, get deleted. Based on how negative the scores are, people are quite unhappy with those actions. Again, even if it's a joke, a meme, or a shit opinion, they want to express thst.

Especially if it's the opportunity to ask an admin a question on a thread where one has given them permission to ask them anything, be it in the thread or via mesaage.

I'd ask that anything here stay viewable for everyone, and that this stay open for as long as possible. No ones been toxic here IMO, aside from you stoking some flames, saying you didn't do anything in the previous thread that was closed. (Back to my comment about the toxic staff clique)
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned) I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."
(08-30-2019, 09:16 AM)Proper Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:58 AM)TheAloneOne Wrote: I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned)  I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."

I want it to be clear that Rits deserves her ban. Like the post I made is a half meme but I did start shit on purpose, and I wasn’t expecting her to get banned; rather,  I thought I’d be banned because Rits knows how to manipulate situations in her favor (clearly). She was racist to the point of pissing off Lycan which is an accomplishment and a half, and then continued to be racist. She also held onto a weird grudge against me for a long time and her and her boyfriend would say indirect shit, because that’s what she does. She is shady and says shit in a way that won’t get her in trouble. We knew this tho

I’d also like to make it clear that I didn’t report her for the racism. Others did. When Nuru would talk to me about me starting shit I told her why - the racism. I just picked fights with her because I knew she’d play into it and get herself in trouble. Now maybe she can fuck off like she said she was going to instead of posting through others, because nobody needs a toxic cunt posting on shit that definitely doesn’t include her after she’s been community banned twice.

So you were as much as an issue as Rits was.  Enticing Rits to go after you and then cry "Racism!" is sad. Yeah sure she said racist shit but you were asking for it.  Y'all were both toxic end of conversation.  

BTW, no one should ever have to deal with someone that has a grudge on you for whatever reason.  The great thing about social media and other apps is that you can block them and problem solved!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(08-30-2019, 10:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 09:16 AM)Proper Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:58 AM)TheAloneOne Wrote: I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned)  I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."

I want it to be clear that Rits deserves her ban. Like the post I made is a half meme but I did start shit on purpose, and I wasn’t expecting her to get banned; rather,  I thought I’d be banned because Rits knows how to manipulate situations in her favor (clearly). She was racist to the point of pissing off Lycan which is an accomplishment and a half, and then continued to be racist. She also held onto a weird grudge against me for a long time and her and her boyfriend would say indirect shit, because that’s what she does. She is shady and says shit in a way that won’t get her in trouble. We knew this tho

I’d also like to make it clear that I didn’t report her for the racism. Others did. When Nuru would talk to me about me starting shit I told her why - the racism. I just picked fights with her because I knew she’d play into it and get herself in trouble. Now maybe she can fuck off like she said she was going to instead of posting through others, because nobody needs a toxic cunt posting on shit that definitely doesn’t include her after she’s been community banned twice.

So you were as much as an issue as Rits was.  Enticing Rits to go after you and then cry "Racism!" is sad. Yeah sure she said racist shit but you were asking for it.  Y'all were both toxic end of conversation.  

BTW, no one should ever have to deal with someone that has a grudge on you for whatever reason.  The great thing about social media and other apps is that you can block them and problem solved!

I believe Proper's point was to point out the extreme length that Rits actually went. To go so far and target someome, in and out of game with her harassment that someone who normally never would have an issue with anyone, got upset and made a point to make it known that he was upset. That itself was a feat. Lycan wasn't someone easily bothered but to go out of your way to do so is what Proper is pointing out here.

And now he's not here. And I think that should say something. And the fact that a staff member is actually coming to the defense of someone who went out of their way to make someone not feel welcome, should also say something. It would be one thing if Lycan was attacked for his actions or what he said. But he wasn't. He was attacked because of his fucking race. Day in, and day out. And now we have the ones who drove him off and their defenders playing victim.

Unbelievable.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(08-30-2019, 10:46 AM)Proper Wrote: I have literally never denied being an issue. AS MUCH of an issue as her? That's funny. If that's your opinion on it, I don't really care. I never enticed her though. She started disliking me because I said "My first interaction with her was her being kind of rude to me, so I don't like her too much" in response to dong calling her a shitposter in a private discord. She called me out publicly and started intense beef because of it in the Dink's discord, and she never stopped saying shady, indirect shit about/to me after that. This is something I said in my post. I don't care if she goes after me; I don't care if ANYONE goes after me. It doesn't matter to me. It started to matter to me when I saw her being racist to Lycan constantly. She was never racist to me, and I don't know where you read that in my post. tl;dr she's toxic and has been community banned previously for a very similar reason. She claims she's changed but all she has changed is how she goes after people. I don't care about my position in this community and I would rather be banned than have her unbanned.

I would have blocked her but I don't like seeing the blocked messages thing (Discord is trash for that). No shit we were both toxic though. I've said it like 20 times, I would rather be banned than sit there and watch her go after people because of her own personal issues on top of being racist to someone who expressed to her he was sick of it happening constantly. She literally blocked him because he upset her and she continued to be racist to him on the forums and in Discord. Where does the apparent "joke" end? When does it become real? Because I don't think it's a joke anymore if you're constantly racist whenever this person is in Discord (or in some cases, not even present).

I'm toxic. No news. She's toxic. No news. Keep her out. :)

Yes I remember that whole fiasco.  I assumed that the racism was directed towards you and it wasn't so thats my bad.  

There is still a small price to pay for not having to deal with anyone on an app, and to just see "blocked message" shouldn't have been to much of an inconvenience but again thats my opinion.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Group 1: "Toxic" as fuck

Group 2: Toxic as fuck

Maybe some varying degrees of toxicity, but both dickish to enough of an extent. But group 1 has the power, so they can just "Boohoo we're kicking you out of the group because you're bullying us. Also so we can control the narrative and claim to be victims."

This is pretty entertaining to watch. I truly don't understand how a Garry's Mod server can have this much drama. Yet, this is how I've seen a lot of servers go down. Not that it'll happen here this time, but it's still hilariously ridiculous. This shit is taken way too seriously. If it isn't affecting the game or the forums or whatever other Dinkleberg's platform who gives a fuck, you're supposed to be the admins who are mature enough to handle things responsibly or ignore it.

This is why I don't get involved with GMod servers to this level anymore, gamers are the fuckin worst. You'd think the upper staff would be a little more mature but they're just as bad if not worse. But keep it up guys, I like logging on once a day or so to catch up on how the food fight's going.