Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 12:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: And this is why posts get deleted

(08-30-2019, 03:17 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Sure but when the conversation goes nowhere you’ll know why at least

As long the thread remains open so people can ask questions and continue to post for as long as it makes sense, and posts remain so we can see what happened, then I'm happy. I don't want anyone closing it early or deleting posts with some half ass excuse or apology when really they want to kiss up to someone for something. If it has served it's purpose, then that's fine.

But it's fairly new, and a long weekend is just starting, so I believe that it may get some good use out of it just yet. There's still plenty of questions that have gone unanswered and if they get posted here I'd love to see them and if they get put in a new thread, I'll put a link here just for convenience and I may even request that this be closed if it has no more purpose. For now, however, it still has some use.

I mean, less than a week has passed and we went from "indefinite ban that people can appeal" to "based on community response we may change our decision" so we'll see.

Good example of that I feel would be Tdawg's case, and he even put in an appeal. Baby out with the bath water in his case, and now we have to resuscitate him. Pretty widely accepted on both sides of the argument he shouldn't have gotten the punishment he received and yet here we are waiting to see what is going to happen, without a response still.

All we can so is wait.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(08-30-2019, 08:58 AM)TheAloneOne Wrote: I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned)  I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."

I've explained this to rits a few times, so I will now publicly explain this since she did not understand even now. When it came to proper, during my tenure here, this was the first and only time she had been punished. She got her warning, and she was kicked at the same time rits was kicked. At that point i was only going to leave them at a kick, but I realized rits herself had been punished many times for many rule breakings. So I suggested re community banning her. I did tell rits that her ban would be lifted only via unban request on forums instead of through dms as that was how I did the previous one.
http://prntscr.com/ozsoio
I did not see the racist name calling, but that doesn't mean it  should be allowed. Matt, Myself, Gabe, and others have warned you to cut down on racism. It does not matter if the person is okay with it or not, it is against our rules to be blatantly and overly racist. Which you were being. As much as you want to believe, I have 0 against you and wish you the best but I will stand by my decision on your ban. When it came to proper, again, as I told you many times before, this was the only time i had seen her get punished, and it was by me. We don't dish out community bans over a first offense. Thats horrible?
On top of this, I want to make it very clear to you directly, not once have I claimed to be innocent anywhere. I'm just being open with everyone about things. Just because someone is being open and talking when the mass has asked them too, doesn't mean they think they're innocent of things. I've admitted faults many times for many things during this entire ordeal. Your ban request, was not handled by me. I will tell you this. I did not lock it, move it, nothing. If you want proof, you may ask the web admin. He can check for you.
However I am sick of you losing your cool on me. I sat there and listened when you had complaints, and if it was in my power to do something, I did. I might have been slow due to my life schedule, but I did it. You tried to push me to instantly ban on proper. I kicked you both, like i said above. That was her FIRST punishment.
I gave her another warning today. I have it if you sincerely don't believe me or need it or something. For her replies on this thread and others. I told her to ignore you, it needed to stop.
At THIS point if it continues, it's a temp ban or more depending on the situation.
You pushed me to go for a ban over one warning when I hadn't yet punished at the time. This is the issue with this. You're not telling the full story. You are telling bits and pieces to make others see your way. I didn't suggest your community ban because I dislike you.
I suggested it because several people came to a few of us admins, with complaints about you. Even with all of this none of the admins know about you talking down to me like you did. But since you want to act this way, I will share that. I let you talk down to me a lot. I never said a thing back to put you down. I just went about my way. I only acted on things, when you went at others. I am sick of you twisting things up to make everyone see your way and being manipulative to get out of being a horrible person.
I will never forget you telling me that you're the reason I got this position.
Don't worry. I'll do what I can to help everyone get their explanations here, and I'll step away for a while. Not resign, but I am going to step away for a while. I am sick of being dogged on by people like you for doing what I can to help. I've done nothing but answer questions and own up to my mistakes. I don't need you to twist shit when I tell on myself.
I truly hope you get the best out of life and live happily. I do. No matter how much you hate me or think I hate you.

As for the rest of this.
I didn't want the other thread closed even if there was shit posting. It's easier to delete shit posting or ignore it than to close a thread and cause even more uproar. Which it did. It's why I was so against closing it. I'm sorry that it WAS closed. I'm going to take blame for this as tbh I got hella lit last night to relax some and wasn't watching forums and able to stop that. I'm sorry.
I will say the original post stated that each would be handled on a case by case basis. Our fully original intent was for them to see that they were in the wrong, and if they owned up, reduce or fully unban depending on the severity of each persons case.

As for tdawg that will be handled shortly. You're right. We are all in agreeance about his. We're just waiting on responses from all admins and for it to be unanimous so that we may answer him. I'm sorry it's taking us a while but when it comes to these, we have to wait for all to answer. I truly am sorry.

I also am sorry for failure on my part as an admin. To all of you. Thanks for taking the time to speak with me about the current situation we're all going over. As always you are free to ask questions and ill do my best to answer them. You can always also message me. I'm never going to yell at you.
Thank you, Nuru.

Throughout all of this, you have genuinely been the most helpful in every aspect of what has been going on, even if you didn't have immediate answers for everyone, and I personally appreciate that. I know I don't speak for everyone, especially those who were affected by the ban, but I would like to say moving forward, this is a bit more of what we would like to see (or at least what I would like to see). Strong communication, reasoning, transparency, and a willingness to take responsibility, but also, not afraid to bare some teeth when it's truly needed.

I feel bad that you have to be the one dealing with this more so than others and personally I'm sorry. Know that I appreciate it and that there are definitely others that do to. You are the LAST person who should be getting the brunt of the backlash at this point.

I'm more than happy to wait and hear what happens on the new verdicts after everything gets reviewed, especially Tdawg. As for the closing of the thread, yes, a shame. However if you aren't the one who closed it, I don't think you should take responsibility there just because you decided to have fun with your outside life. Like everyone else, we do have things outside of this. It would be nice to know who did and be able to say "don't do it again, we're trying to have an open discussion" but that could turn into a hostile mess, so I think for now, we can agree that keeping something like this open is fine, and as you said regarding the shitposts should work. 

Whoever did it I think should have gotten the message that people were none to happy and if worse comes to worst, like you said, we can always ask you directly.

You have been a great help through all of this Nuru. You shouldn't have to be handling this much on your own, but your efforts are more than appreciated.
Aye, my previous thanks still applies and the amount of information you have given the community is nothing else of amazing. You have no right to be taking the blame for this, instead I, and I presume, many others just want to give our appreciation to the work you're putting in.

To the Useless Elite (TTT AdMiNs) THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITIES, TAKE A NOTE.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
To make it clear, I'm not doing it alone. I just am the one doing most of the answering because I communicate the easiest with the community. I'd rather they blow up on me than the others anyhow, as which has been happening.
The others are going through the evidence so we can share as MUCH as POSSIBLE. But there's a lot. This is something we've been gathering for a few months. It's why it takes a while. But nobody knew this. Of course our fault again because we didn't think that through.

I don't want any sorry's or empathy or anything. We brought this on ourselves.
I just want to stop being dogged on when I've done nothing but be upfront even when I fuck up. I always have. There is no reason to twist things about me. I tell on myself. It's genuinely broken my spirit right now, and as I said, after this mess is settled, I will be stepping away for a while. Thank you for your patience with us.
Btw decisions are majority and with 3 voting admins that should be doable

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ive never talked down on you. If disagreeing with the decision youve made for punishing me, is talking down on you, then so be it. (Im not going to sit here and prove you wrong, waste of time) Proper was warned more than once. You warned her pm, she then went after me in dinks discord immediately after because you warned her, which is breaking two rules at that point.. But regardless of this, I dont care about this server anymore as I am busy with my real life and the changes coming. I will be making a thread shortly on my leave. Once i can get on my laptop after work. 

As for Proper saying Lycan was offended by me throwing racist jokes at him. Him and I have been friends for 4 years. 1 of those year we were in a relationship, as many old players know. Lycan doesnt give a flying fuck what I say to him. So shut up about me offending Lycan, and stop lying. In fact, get my name out of your mouth and grow up. Im done speaking to you and Im not gonna sit here and act like "I wish you the best". Cause yeah. Online, im fucking toxic because i gotta vent somewhere. Better than doing it irl. So proper, have fun with your manipulation and lies. God help those who consider you a friend. I wish nothing but the worst for you and may karma come around to bite you in the ass. 

Anyways, off topic. Ill be making a thread shortly after work and i take care of my animals.
I've already told proper not to respond to your comment.
It is uncalled for.
I suggest the same to you to ignore and block.
As for the rest.

This is for the community to see.
http://prntscr.com/ozt48e

As for what you said on the warnings. She went after you after the warning, and was KICKED. That was the punishment then. I dont expect you to get it, you haven't thus far. That's fine. But I'm giving you a public warning now to stop making such comments. Thank you.

This is part of the evidence that will be shared since it's public now. Among other things.
As stated previously, we are working on gathering it all and I'm sorry it's taking a bit.
(08-30-2019, 04:43 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: Ive never talked down on you. If disagreeing with the decision youve made for punishing me, is talking down on you, then so be it. (Im not going to sit here and prove you wrong, waste of time) Proper was warned more than once. You warned her pm, she then went after me in dinks discord immediately after because you warned her, which is breaking two rules at that point.. But regardless of this, I dont care about this server anymore as I am busy with my real life and the changes coming. I will be making a thread shortly on my leave. Once i can get on my laptop after work. 

As for Proper saying Lycan was offended by me throwing racist jokes at him. Him and I have been friends for 4 years. 1 of those year we were in a relationship, as many old players know. Lycan doesnt give a flying fuck what I say to him. So shut up about me offending Lycan, and stop lying. In fact, get my name out of your mouth and grow up. Im done speaking to you and Im not gonna sit here and act like "I wish you the best". Cause yeah. Online, im fucking toxic because i gotta vent somewhere. Better than doing it irl. So proper, have fun with your manipulation and lies. God help those who consider you a friend. I wish nothing but the worst for you and may karma come around to bite you in the ass. 

Anyways, off topic. Ill be making a thread shortly after work and i take care of my animals.

(08-30-2019, 04:57 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I've already told proper not to respond to your comment.
It is uncalled for.
I suggest the same to you to ignore and block.
As for the rest.

This is for the community to see.
http://prntscr.com/ozt48e

As for what you said on the warnings. She went after you after the warning, and was KICKED. That was the punishment then. I dont expect you to get it, you haven't thus far. That's fine. But I'm giving you a public warning now to stop making such comments. Thank you.

This is part of the evidence that will be shared since it's public now. Among other things.
As stated previously, we are working on gathering it all and I'm sorry it's taking a bit.

When you tell someone to grow up but want nothing but the worst for someone lol. You didn't get anyone any position, you give yourself way to much credit.

Nuru fucking rekt you rits.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(08-30-2019, 04:43 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: Ive never talked down on you. If disagreeing with the decision youve made for punishing me, is talking down on you, then so be it. (Im not going to sit here and prove you wrong, waste of time) Proper was warned more than once. You warned her pm, she then went after me in dinks discord immediately after because you warned her, which is breaking two rules at that point.. But regardless of this, I dont care about this server anymore as I am busy with my real life and the changes coming. I will be making a thread shortly on my leave. Once i can get on my laptop after work. 

If you don't care about this server, why do you keep coming back to make posts to attack players/staff? Especially one of the few upper staff that most people unanimously agree is being the most helpful. Because of a personal grudge.

You're going to make a thread about you leaving, but what are you expecting? Yes, you obviously have some friends here if they are willing to post on your behalf, but as we are learning more and more, and as you've admitted, you are horribly toxic. Are you expecting a loving send off or do you just want to see a bunch of hate and vitriol and the posts following your thread until it's closed? That's if it gets approved.

I'm just going to leave the Lycan bit alone, I won't speak for him, but yikes, wouldn't bring my friends around you.

You're bragging about being toxic and I don't even know where to begin with that, but honestly, that should just end it right there. No one should really be proud of being that shitty of a person. And yet...Here you are, saying that that's not the real you...

[Image: v2r29ZU.png]

So in actuality, you just sound kinda...mad.

[Image: Snapchat-658309616.jpg?width=435&height=469]