Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 08:21 AM)happy Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:20 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:16 AM)happy Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:06 AM)Summer Wrote: Happy. Sucking up won’t get you promoted any quicker. You fail to see the big picture. Most of the evidence came from a PRIVATE discord. Not dink’s. So, that’s why we’re up in arms. If it was on dink’s, that’s one thing, but using a discord that has friends from dink’s in there as evidence when we can say whatever in there. Just like obis, but his cant be used as evidence because it has them in it, right?
I am not sucking up I am trying to work with what we are given. I've told everyone who I've talked to outside of your friend group that I'm not happy with what happened and I've said before I do not like outside discords being used for bans. I've said that when dong posted his thread about adding discord rules, I've posted that it wasn't right in Alone's thread. For a group that cry about people getting banned for having an opinion none of you like people who have different ones.
Okay, then please, humor me this. In the screenshot I posted it clearly shows Queef implying that it is okay to talk shit about Dinkleberg's in a private discord. So how is what any of the original post has shown from a private discord valid evidence for a ban, let alone any punishment?

I'm not ok with it like i already said. I have no control over the bans. I've already told multiple people they shouldn't have been banned.

Fair enough happy. All I ask is that none of the posts on this thread, no matter how "shit posty" you find them to be, get deleted. Based on how negative the scores are, people are quite unhappy with those actions. Again, even if it's a joke, a meme, or a shit opinion, they want to express thst.

Especially if it's the opportunity to ask an admin a question on a thread where one has given them permission to ask them anything, be it in the thread or via mesaage.

I'd ask that anything here stay viewable for everyone, and that this stay open for as long as possible. No ones been toxic here IMO, aside from you stoking some flames, saying you didn't do anything in the previous thread that was closed. (Back to my comment about the toxic staff clique)
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-30-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM