Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned) I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by TheAloneOne - 08-30-2019, 08:58 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM