Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
Group 1: "Toxic" as fuck

Group 2: Toxic as fuck

Maybe some varying degrees of toxicity, but both dickish to enough of an extent. But group 1 has the power, so they can just "Boohoo we're kicking you out of the group because you're bullying us. Also so we can control the narrative and claim to be victims."

This is pretty entertaining to watch. I truly don't understand how a Garry's Mod server can have this much drama. Yet, this is how I've seen a lot of servers go down. Not that it'll happen here this time, but it's still hilariously ridiculous. This shit is taken way too seriously. If it isn't affecting the game or the forums or whatever other Dinkleberg's platform who gives a fuck, you're supposed to be the admins who are mature enough to handle things responsibly or ignore it.

This is why I don't get involved with GMod servers to this level anymore, gamers are the fuckin worst. You'd think the upper staff would be a little more mature but they're just as bad if not worse. But keep it up guys, I like logging on once a day or so to catch up on how the food fight's going.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Connar - 08-30-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM