Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 12:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: And this is why posts get deleted

(08-30-2019, 03:17 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Sure but when the conversation goes nowhere you’ll know why at least

As long the thread remains open so people can ask questions and continue to post for as long as it makes sense, and posts remain so we can see what happened, then I'm happy. I don't want anyone closing it early or deleting posts with some half ass excuse or apology when really they want to kiss up to someone for something. If it has served it's purpose, then that's fine.

But it's fairly new, and a long weekend is just starting, so I believe that it may get some good use out of it just yet. There's still plenty of questions that have gone unanswered and if they get posted here I'd love to see them and if they get put in a new thread, I'll put a link here just for convenience and I may even request that this be closed if it has no more purpose. For now, however, it still has some use.

I mean, less than a week has passed and we went from "indefinite ban that people can appeal" to "based on community response we may change our decision" so we'll see.

Good example of that I feel would be Tdawg's case, and he even put in an appeal. Baby out with the bath water in his case, and now we have to resuscitate him. Pretty widely accepted on both sides of the argument he shouldn't have gotten the punishment he received and yet here we are waiting to see what is going to happen, without a response still.

All we can so is wait.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-30-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM