Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 08:58 AM)TheAloneOne Wrote: I'll leave this lovely message from the one and only, ritsuneru:

"Well, Nuru already claimed that this whole thing happened because she wanted me community banned. Sorry guys, guess its my fault for your bans. But interestingly enough, it was right after (like a day after) Nuru banned more for calling lycan "blackie Chan and Ooga booga" She told me I could be unbanned via forums if I made a thread. I told Nuru I wont be making an unban for "racism" towards Lycan because people and staff do it everyday. She was only sent screenshots and never actually saw it happen. (Refer to proper trying to get me community banned)  I decided to just leave the community at that point. I personally feel as if Nuru was trying to make it seem as if, if I made that unban it would make my ban look more justifiable. Anytime I had brought an issue or concern up to Nuru, I somehow got punished for irrelevant matters so she didnt have to deal with the actual problem. Hence why i said, I constantly felt wronged in this community. Another scenario of many. is Proper. Proper is literally walking around the forums, even admitting to what she did (targetting. harassing me and trying to get me perma banned) and her reasoning behind it. The admins still REFUSE to handle my ban request,(gave me no explanation, just locked the thread, poof) but would easily ban me and the others because they dont like us. No admin is innocent on this, no matter how sincere you try to act. That includes Nuru. I dont care about being unbanned at this point. Im leaving regardless. I just want to see the people that were banned with me, unbanned."

I've explained this to rits a few times, so I will now publicly explain this since she did not understand even now. When it came to proper, during my tenure here, this was the first and only time she had been punished. She got her warning, and she was kicked at the same time rits was kicked. At that point i was only going to leave them at a kick, but I realized rits herself had been punished many times for many rule breakings. So I suggested re community banning her. I did tell rits that her ban would be lifted only via unban request on forums instead of through dms as that was how I did the previous one.
http://prntscr.com/ozsoio
I did not see the racist name calling, but that doesn't mean it  should be allowed. Matt, Myself, Gabe, and others have warned you to cut down on racism. It does not matter if the person is okay with it or not, it is against our rules to be blatantly and overly racist. Which you were being. As much as you want to believe, I have 0 against you and wish you the best but I will stand by my decision on your ban. When it came to proper, again, as I told you many times before, this was the only time i had seen her get punished, and it was by me. We don't dish out community bans over a first offense. Thats horrible?
On top of this, I want to make it very clear to you directly, not once have I claimed to be innocent anywhere. I'm just being open with everyone about things. Just because someone is being open and talking when the mass has asked them too, doesn't mean they think they're innocent of things. I've admitted faults many times for many things during this entire ordeal. Your ban request, was not handled by me. I will tell you this. I did not lock it, move it, nothing. If you want proof, you may ask the web admin. He can check for you.
However I am sick of you losing your cool on me. I sat there and listened when you had complaints, and if it was in my power to do something, I did. I might have been slow due to my life schedule, but I did it. You tried to push me to instantly ban on proper. I kicked you both, like i said above. That was her FIRST punishment.
I gave her another warning today. I have it if you sincerely don't believe me or need it or something. For her replies on this thread and others. I told her to ignore you, it needed to stop.
At THIS point if it continues, it's a temp ban or more depending on the situation.
You pushed me to go for a ban over one warning when I hadn't yet punished at the time. This is the issue with this. You're not telling the full story. You are telling bits and pieces to make others see your way. I didn't suggest your community ban because I dislike you.
I suggested it because several people came to a few of us admins, with complaints about you. Even with all of this none of the admins know about you talking down to me like you did. But since you want to act this way, I will share that. I let you talk down to me a lot. I never said a thing back to put you down. I just went about my way. I only acted on things, when you went at others. I am sick of you twisting things up to make everyone see your way and being manipulative to get out of being a horrible person.
I will never forget you telling me that you're the reason I got this position.
Don't worry. I'll do what I can to help everyone get their explanations here, and I'll step away for a while. Not resign, but I am going to step away for a while. I am sick of being dogged on by people like you for doing what I can to help. I've done nothing but answer questions and own up to my mistakes. I don't need you to twist shit when I tell on myself.
I truly hope you get the best out of life and live happily. I do. No matter how much you hate me or think I hate you.

As for the rest of this.
I didn't want the other thread closed even if there was shit posting. It's easier to delete shit posting or ignore it than to close a thread and cause even more uproar. Which it did. It's why I was so against closing it. I'm sorry that it WAS closed. I'm going to take blame for this as tbh I got hella lit last night to relax some and wasn't watching forums and able to stop that. I'm sorry.
I will say the original post stated that each would be handled on a case by case basis. Our fully original intent was for them to see that they were in the wrong, and if they owned up, reduce or fully unban depending on the severity of each persons case.

As for tdawg that will be handled shortly. You're right. We are all in agreeance about his. We're just waiting on responses from all admins and for it to be unanimous so that we may answer him. I'm sorry it's taking us a while but when it comes to these, we have to wait for all to answer. I truly am sorry.

I also am sorry for failure on my part as an admin. To all of you. Thanks for taking the time to speak with me about the current situation we're all going over. As always you are free to ask questions and ill do my best to answer them. You can always also message me. I'm never going to yell at you.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Smurfmin - 08-30-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM