Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
Thank you, Nuru.

Throughout all of this, you have genuinely been the most helpful in every aspect of what has been going on, even if you didn't have immediate answers for everyone, and I personally appreciate that. I know I don't speak for everyone, especially those who were affected by the ban, but I would like to say moving forward, this is a bit more of what we would like to see (or at least what I would like to see). Strong communication, reasoning, transparency, and a willingness to take responsibility, but also, not afraid to bare some teeth when it's truly needed.

I feel bad that you have to be the one dealing with this more so than others and personally I'm sorry. Know that I appreciate it and that there are definitely others that do to. You are the LAST person who should be getting the brunt of the backlash at this point.

I'm more than happy to wait and hear what happens on the new verdicts after everything gets reviewed, especially Tdawg. As for the closing of the thread, yes, a shame. However if you aren't the one who closed it, I don't think you should take responsibility there just because you decided to have fun with your outside life. Like everyone else, we do have things outside of this. It would be nice to know who did and be able to say "don't do it again, we're trying to have an open discussion" but that could turn into a hostile mess, so I think for now, we can agree that keeping something like this open is fine, and as you said regarding the shitposts should work. 

Whoever did it I think should have gotten the message that people were none to happy and if worse comes to worst, like you said, we can always ask you directly.

You have been a great help through all of this Nuru. You shouldn't have to be handling this much on your own, but your efforts are more than appreciated.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-30-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM