Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
To make it clear, I'm not doing it alone. I just am the one doing most of the answering because I communicate the easiest with the community. I'd rather they blow up on me than the others anyhow, as which has been happening.
The others are going through the evidence so we can share as MUCH as POSSIBLE. But there's a lot. This is something we've been gathering for a few months. It's why it takes a while. But nobody knew this. Of course our fault again because we didn't think that through.

I don't want any sorry's or empathy or anything. We brought this on ourselves.
I just want to stop being dogged on when I've done nothing but be upfront even when I fuck up. I always have. There is no reason to twist things about me. I tell on myself. It's genuinely broken my spirit right now, and as I said, after this mess is settled, I will be stepping away for a while. Thank you for your patience with us.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Smurfmin - 08-30-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM