Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
Ive never talked down on you. If disagreeing with the decision youve made for punishing me, is talking down on you, then so be it. (Im not going to sit here and prove you wrong, waste of time) Proper was warned more than once. You warned her pm, she then went after me in dinks discord immediately after because you warned her, which is breaking two rules at that point.. But regardless of this, I dont care about this server anymore as I am busy with my real life and the changes coming. I will be making a thread shortly on my leave. Once i can get on my laptop after work. 

As for Proper saying Lycan was offended by me throwing racist jokes at him. Him and I have been friends for 4 years. 1 of those year we were in a relationship, as many old players know. Lycan doesnt give a flying fuck what I say to him. So shut up about me offending Lycan, and stop lying. In fact, get my name out of your mouth and grow up. Im done speaking to you and Im not gonna sit here and act like "I wish you the best". Cause yeah. Online, im fucking toxic because i gotta vent somewhere. Better than doing it irl. So proper, have fun with your manipulation and lies. God help those who consider you a friend. I wish nothing but the worst for you and may karma come around to bite you in the ass. 

Anyways, off topic. Ill be making a thread shortly after work and i take care of my animals.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by ritsuneru - 08-30-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM