Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 05:58 PM)Connar Wrote: Wait I get that people should be banned for being extremely toxic, but don't pretend that some of the reason is racism when that's the most selectively enforced rule on the server, especially among staff. Or that Lycan of all people was offended by it. You can't really act like you're doing everyone a favor by ridding the server of racism when the mods are left to freely run rampant with their exclusion from the rules.

But guys fr don't fight in front of innocent lil Daegan you're making him sad

Some of it was for racism, she had been warned by multiple staff because she was saying things that crossed lines, that if said in normal every day conversations, would get ugly fast. Joke or not, even if he was in on it, when it's something about someone going back to cotton fields, or etc. it's not okay. Those are the kind of things I step in over. That's really terrible even as a joke. If I catch someone being that bad with it, I say something. I'm not around all the time to catch it every time, but she's not the only one I've corrected for things like this. I promise.

(08-30-2019, 05:44 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: what has this server become my god. The  server I rember was  friendly faces and friends now when I look at the server I see hate and drama a year ago this servers biggest worry was hitboxes and lag. now I have had to say good bye to all my friends because of them leaving or getting banned. This isn't the ttt I rember the admins I trust and loved are gone. I was afraid of vocing out because I have a app up but the fact that theres a lack of staff its making me worried for the future and if I dont see a bit more communication or just hell even if the bans were a mistake say sorry . Dinks might lose its child of the server. its just I always hated drama and I want you all to kiss and make up so if saying somthing means no tmod that's ok

If you saying this is the reason for a denial, that's fucked up. I won't lie. Everyone is entitled to opinions.
I know it's hard. Even more so because you're young and don't want to see all the people you care for and love arguing. I'm going to do what I can with the others to speed up the process of our thread as much as possible without skipping over things so everyone can understand why we did what we did.

I'm sorry Daegan and I love you.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Smurfmin - 08-30-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM