Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
As much as I support the movement to create a new agenda, I don't see a point in arguing anymore. What happened happened, we can't do anything to fix or change that. We, the community, have done everything in our power to put these issues to light, but by sitting here and arguing we're essentially making this a whole lot worse. Yes, the admins messed up, they now know (or at least a few of them hopefully do). Let's just all sit back and relax and take a breather. This will all be addressed by a more competent higher up hopefully soon. Like Daegan has been saying, this was supposed to be a place where people could come and escape the hardships of the real world, but all of this is only egging it on and making it worse for people. I don't want to push those away who still want to play. Before I get backlash for whatever reason, I'm friends with most of the banned people, but it is for sure time to let this settle down and wait for an official response from an admin. These threads and the responses they get are adding way too much gasoline to a already severe fire.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by ding - 08-31-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM