Unban request
Ingame Name: SlightlyUsedNapkin

SteamID: I dont know my steam id, but here is my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206555192/

Who Banned You: renzolebenzo

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Admins to Unban: I believe this was a false ban. Me and my friend were bored of playing another game and we thought it would be fun for us to play TTT together. So we connected to a random server, and we were really excited to play. Where Benzo thinks we ghosed was when my friend Fox came into my building to kill one of my fellow traitors. So I wanted to be a bit sneaky and I said yeah, sure! He did not know that I was planning to kill him, and I thought it would be funny if I tricked him into coming in. So he killed my fellow traitor and he was excited and laughing, and I shot him in the face and he was wondering why tf I killed him. He then saw that I was a traitor in chat, and we got a good laugh. Unexpectedly, we both got banned for GHOSTING. We were not ghosting. Fox RDMed a guy, and I killed Fox. Where is the ghosting in that?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

[b]Other:
[/b]