Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt
(09-02-2019, 04:34 PM)[GFLCLAN] Andrew Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 04:24 PM)Móno Wrote: >You collect enough evidence to prove the person is cheating rather than ban them on assumption.
So isn't the two videos aren't helpful for you? Are you ignoring the fact that Mini Oreo was indeed hacking and you're trying to dodge the questions? Again, the two videos are self-explanatory and yet, you fail to see it. And like Fish said on your other thread, he and another administrator (Nuru) are currently collecting all the evidence. And as for the Steam ID, its already provided in the ban request. I really don't see how hard you think those videos aren't "evidence". Hard to believe don't you think?

Edit: I would also add of you being Bitch Evaded. The racism, the hacks, and telling me to go "kill myself" is beyond unnecessary behavior. If you really think if you can get away from that, then all I can say is good luck.

You posted one video that is 40 secs, of him using nuke. Another 3:40 that barely constitues him playing. When he shot, there was recoil (means he didnt use aimbot and didnt use no recoil), he never looked through walls for props.

You seem to 'know' a lot about cheats for someone claiming not to use them...
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 09-02-2019, 04:45 PM