Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt
I'm really confused, all of the accounts you have brought up were banned for hacking/cheating. Why are you so interested in these particular bans? As an admin Fish oversees a lot of different issues on the server. No decision is made without looking at the evidence provided by the staff/donors that are on at the time. I was actually on the server when one of those accounts was playing and was there when it got banned. I also was one of the people who spoke to the staff dealing with it about my concerns that there was cheating going on as did other players. 

The staff don't go around just banning people from the server because they don't like them, that's not how it works. You are just digging yourself deeper in this hole and I suggest you stop as the mountain of evidence is heavily against you.
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 09-02-2019, 05:01 PM