Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nintendo switch
its a bad console tbh worse than wii u

do you guys have a switch
[Image: original.gif]
It literally just came out bro, give it a chance holy shit.

The new Legend of Zelda is nice.
The console looks nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-06-2017, 07:46 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: It literally just came out bro, give it a chance holy shit.

The new Legend of Zelda is nice.
The console looks nice.

yes but somethings cant be changed unless they make it better and buy a new one like that box thing where you put the switch in it scratches the switch. When the ps4 and xbox juan came out yes it had its problems but the switch ... ( breaths in slowly and exhales) its kinda bad
[Image: original.gif]
I honestly don't care. I want it so damn bad like you have no idea. LoZ is my life and I'll be damned if that'll stop me from buying it. Hell, will probably be what my first paycheck from the new job will be lmaO
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
I have never played a Legend of Zelda game nor care much for the Switch.
Nintendo<Treyarch in terms of new console functionality.
I honestly don't care too much about the switch. It cost too much and like just came out
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Ima wait but it is fun playing at school with friends, and supersmash bros will be fun.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
This isn't the first time a Console has had problems Day 1... Do some research.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
They were too quick to release it.