Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up.
Since I had a slight part in this all I can say is that I'm sorry. I was friends with everyone who got banned, and was involved in this "hivemind," but the thing is it wasn't a hivemind at all. We each had differing opinions, but were willing to defend those we cared about. While some may have taken it to larger lengths, I did not. With these bans you all essentially wiped out the last few reasons I even bothered to get on. I want to apologize to @HalfDemonLink and @"ritsuneru" all of the drama between us three I never intended to blow up as much as it did. Link, I valued our past friendship greatly, and Rits we were never really close, but I wish you two the best with your lives.

On another note, Laced Xanax was the best friend I've ever made on here. The amount of time and dedication he put into staffing on here is the best that I've ever seen. It baffles me that he was at one point being asked if he wanted admin, then a few weeks later gets banned. The server environment takes tolls on people, yes, but he was not heinous in any way. We all have our asshole moments, and realistically half of us should be banned considering the way we act.

The outcome of these bans has been something I've never seen, aside from the PH staff exodus of 2018. I know some of you may have read my previous forum post, but I am done with this community. I'm done with GMod, and perhaps gaming in general. College just started up and I want to better my life. I guess its a good thing you all pushed me away, was probably better for my health.

One thing that bothers, even though this isn't relevant to this post, is that the whole Mallakk situation that occurred at the beginning of this year only really got handled as of last month. That shows to me that I was never a valued staff member, or member of the community. After all the time and tears I invested on here, I feel no type of return or gratitude, not that I care anymore, but still.

This place was at one point like a home to me, but like many people do in their lives, it's time to move on. Thank you for everything you all have done for me, but it is also my time to go permanently. I will not be posting anything on the forums probably ever again, I'm deleting Discord and maybe steam. I'm just done. I'm drained and exhausted.

I guess this is goodbye.. for good.. go ahead and perm ban me on the server

For meme's sake and one last time,

Ding dong, peace out

Messages In This Thread
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Gabe - 09-06-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by ding - 09-06-2019, 09:08 PM