Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up.
(09-06-2019, 10:10 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Gabe Wrote:
[Image: 994a6780013b106573042d1d0e48345c.png]
You are absolutely able to report admins. The staff abuse section is for this. Nobody is above anyone here. Not even admins. If you feel that they are deserving of punishment, post here. If you’re not comfortable doing so, message dink, or an admin you trust. It will be handled. Keep in mind this doesn’t guarantee it’ll go your way, just it will be handled properly.

First of all Gabe, I would like to thank you for your time in creating this post. It answers a lot of my questions. I would like to note one thing however.

In this community the admins are seen as the top of the hierarchy to the community. This community for all intensive purposes does not have a Co-Owner or Owner. If someone was to report something to Dinkleberg, they would think he would do nothing, because he doesn't seem to have much interest in the community to begin with. Members of this community feel like he would understand the intricately of the issues they are bringing to him because he is not active to understand these issues. On the lines of reporting admins in the staff abuse section this falls under the same issue reporting directly to the owner, nobody has seen him get involved in abuse reports. Dinkleberg simply feels out of reach of this community, and has not shown initiative to the community to resolve these issues. This community doesn't have a leader, it has a group of leaders. What do you do when one of the leaders is abusing? Not much because there is nobody else to go to.

I'm going to ask him to respond to this one if that's okay.

Messages In This Thread
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Gabe - 09-06-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Smurfmin - 09-06-2019, 10:13 PM