Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up.
Im mostly satisfied with this response as such I will not fuel the fire and leave with this one final recommendation.

Hold staff to the highest standards.

The staff is the face of the community. What you guys do and say sets the tone. When staff members go around shit talking each other on discord other people see it and assume its ok to follow. Toxicity breeds toxicity. If you want to advocate against it then dont be part of it. Im not singling out any one specific staff member rather asking all staff to set a higher standard for themselves.

The only other thing I want to add (since were quoting court cases) is that evidence that cannot be submitted cannot be used against the defendant. Maybe this should of been handled with a jury selected from the community so at least some of us would have some insight to the issue. I don't know and I guess its too late now.

As a final word I would like to personally apologize to @queef commando for singling him out in the original thread. As I've said before, I have had zero interaction with you. I was trying to put a face to the name and make sure the pot wasn't calling the kettle black. I will say tho that if these bans were handled traditionally with individual ban requests instead of being batched into one shit show things would of been different.

Messages In This Thread
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Gabe - 09-06-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by §6SEMBER_UNO - 09-06-2019, 10:20 PM