Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuz1saiddso's Tmod application
Ingame Name: Cuz1saidso

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120284539

Time Played: 158 hours

When First Joined: Oh gosh, awhile ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play all day at random times. I'm pretty much available all day unless something comes up and I have to leave.

Rank Desired: Test mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I have been playing on this server for awhile so I know the rules. I have been learning a lot as a trusted.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to be able to make this server more fun for other players. Being a trusted while being the only staff on is complicated. People don't respect me as much and it is harder to deal with trolls. But I do end up muting/gagging them and over time end up kicking them. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not been banned....yet.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Well since I'm a trusted of course I applied fro staff before.

How did you find us?: Just joined Garry's Mod for the first time, clicked on prop hunt and saw this server's name. I found it to be relatively funny and decided to join. I'm glad I did. This is the main server that I play on. 

Other:
+1.
Does a good job as a trusted and a dude that knows how to have fun. My only downside is that you just got back from a 5 day break but I dont really care, your in game actions make up for it.
+1 You have been around awhile know what your doing and very accepting of staff. Seen you on alone a bit and I feel these powers would help you benefit the server more. +1
+1 I haven't played with you alot, but when I am playing with you, you do your job very well. So again +1 from me. Good Luck!
[Image: e1b.jpg]
@"[Red]Starky" lock this
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
@[black]Tronald You do know this still counts as necroing?