Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new rule?
(03-07-2017, 04:30 PM)SIX Wrote: Everyjuan imma just leave it here...you're wrong

Now THATS sarcasm

I dont think you're right
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
@"SIX" stop complaining, this is actually making my fucking IQ go down. They are moderators, they know how the fucking rules work. You are a donor tmod who is still learning. So how about you learn that everything is not personal attacks and rule bending to piss you off. Its written down by people who think about what the fuck they are doing unlike you, and they expect you to follow it the way its written. If you have questions about it, ask someone who knows the rules, such as a MODERATOR. They wouldnt be fucking moderators if they didnt know the rules, and apparently you dont know them, so take a hint and learn them from someone who does, such as @Everyjuan .

What im saying is im sick of your constant complaining about things that happen to you. Its just a game. If you have questions enforcing a rule, ask someone who knows. If you think the rule is wrong, back it up buddy.

(03-07-2017, 04:30 PM)SIX Wrote: Everyjuan imma just leave it here...you're wrong

Now thats just fucking stubborn. You are a donor tmod who compains about every fucking thing that happens to him, and you are straight up calling him wrong about his methods.

"John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it" ~Andrew Jackson

You bought tmod right after a denied trusted application to get around it when you should've been demoted to supporter for your false kick.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Pretty sure they have the right to revoke your Tmod status even though you've "purchased" it. It is considered a donation and Tmod is a privilege when a player has donated, not a right. When these privileges are abused, they can be revoked. Careful, Dagger.

(^':
(03-07-2017, 05:58 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Pretty sure they have the right to revoke your Tmod status even though you've "purchased" it. It is considered a donation and Tmod is a privilege when a player has donated, not a right. When these privileges are abused, they can be revoked. Careful, Dagger.

(^':

"You will be granted test mod. Upon being granted it, you will be observed based on how you do as a mod. If you do poorly, you will be demoted to a donor. If you do well, you will be promoted to full mod.
This rank is permanent unless abused. Please add a staff member(mod+) for any questions with moderating. Non-Refundable"
(Wow, When did DTmod get so much $?)
(03-07-2017, 06:32 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 05:58 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Pretty sure they have the right to revoke your Tmod status even though you've "purchased" it. It is considered a donation and Tmod is a privilege when a player has donated, not a right. When these privileges are abused, they can be revoked. Careful, Dagger.

(^':

"You will be granted test mod. Upon being granted it, you will be observed based on how you do as a mod. If you do poorly, you will be demoted to a donor. If you do well, you will be promoted to full mod.
This rank is permanent unless abused. Please add a staff member(mod+) for any questions with moderating. Non-Refundable"
(Wow, When did DTmod get so much $?)

When we added the external mySQL server. Increased the operating costs, so this was increased to help offset that.
Dagger, you're fun to play with, but with these posts you're digging yourself a grave. There are plenty of situations where the best option is to either A. Not shoot. or B. Just let it go. Yes, being RDMed (if you were actually RDMed) sucks. Being killed in general sucks, winning a round is fun. A report slipping through/being wrongfully slain (if it is a wrongful slay) also sucks. But it happens. I'll get angry when I'm RDMed, particularly on my T round. I'll be disappointed if I'm wrongfully slain. But sometimes you just have to let things go. Shit happens, deal with it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Unless you had proof otherwise(DNA, you seeing him gun people down, running over unid'd, etc) Jaun was proven with a T/D item and you shouldn't have tried to kill him. Stop with the shitty attitude, you're on thin ice Dagger. Locked