Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Reward For The Most -1s To A Trusted App Goes To.....
Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Time Played: 

When First Joined: July  20 2018 (As Dove) Nov 15 2018 (As GOOF)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Thurs (4:30ish-10:00 Central) Fri&Sat(anywhere from 6:00am-6:00am to 5:00am to 6:00am)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can take care of the server late at night a lot of times

Why you want to help the community: I have seen a lot of rule breaking (rdming,mic spam and chat spam) on the server especially at night and it really bugs me that a lot of times theres nobody on to deal with that

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-RED?(explains what happened but with I was definitely in the wrong there)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server cause I disagreed with my previous one's actions so I left them

Other: I havent really made any ban requests. Im active on forums but I dont really post
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
Past month play time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your ingame name, steam ID, and time on server are not displayed. 
I have a few problems with this. First, you forgot to fill out the top 3 lines in this app. Second, you haven't even been back for a month. And third, you were banned a month ago. I do realize that things have changed, but I personally think its too soon to be staff. That's just personal opinion. I've never had problems with you on, but I also haven't seen things like actively trying to help people out or making ban requests. -1