Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new map
@An Ol' Spicy Keychain did ya do it :)
@"The Ol' Spicy Keychain" can you make it so there's no exploits on space station
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
@tons4583 there is no major exploits on space station
shhhhh
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-06-2017, 08:46 PM)tons4583 Wrote: @"The Ol' Spicy Keychain" can you make it so there's no exploits on space station

ill be honest, i hadnt been playing for months during the time space station was removed
care to enlighten me on its exploits?

(05-06-2017, 08:40 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote: @An Ol' Spicy Keychain did ya do it :)

nice necro :V but no, i havent, there are so many things wrong with that map (shite trees, bad texture alignment up the ass, and im guessing piss poor optimization) so you'll have to wait a while before i make a real attempt.
for what its worth, i have plenty of ideas on how to make genuine, non-2007-looking improvments, it's just that with a new map pack being so far away it doesnt seem worth to do it so early
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Idk what "exploits" are missing, but I think we should get it back because you know, we like it.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]