Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
There has been a map that I have longed to see again and I forgot its name I remember that it was a map that was surrounded by death drops and had 5 "islands" which were perfect cubes or rectangular prisons which were white mostly and had different plain objects in them the islands were colored orange blue green pink and gray and this was just like an edge thing. Each island had a little cube on the inside of some color and if you got all those cubes together at the gray island you can open the secret room which had a light saber prop. I also remember an invisible moving platform that circled the map and if you rode it it would take you to a mini island far out which had a newton launcher on it.
Any ideas on what it's called and even though we cant have new maps now there are some maps which are so underplayed we can just replace them with this which I know was popular on other servers I played on for more variety. Some time in the future of course
As long as panic room is replaced.