spongeboob makes an appeal
The system is created by humans who are flawed. 
You were banned for a day and don't have proof to support your claim of being messaged,  best to just do the time then move forward. 

If a T kills you it's not RDM, only if an innocent kills you is it possible to be RDM.

The RDM+Leave happened and the punishment was given accordingly. 

Edits Made in blue 
(09-14-2019, 02:06 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
You were banned for a day and don't have proof to support your innocence,  best to just do the time then move forward. 

If a T kills you it's not RDM, only if an innocent kills you is it possible to be RDM.

My innocence was proven by his PM's to me, but I guess you guys don't have more detailed logs but w/e, cant fight this lol fuck it.
(09-14-2019, 02:18 PM)spongeboob Wrote:
You were banned for a day and don't have proof to support your innocence,  best to just do the time then move forward. 

My innocence was proven by his PM's to me, but I guess you guys don't have more detailed logs but w/e, cant fight this lol fuck it.

why didn't you screen it always screen stuff epically  since you got slain for it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Hey I made the ban based off the evidence off this ban request:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Leaf--9168

Right now I’m at work so I will make a full statement later if this isn’t closed yet.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(09-14-2019, 01:57 PM)spongeboob Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:56 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:50 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: [quote pid='68031' dateline='1568486947']
I was the one who slayed you for this and made the ban request.
You killed an afk exactly 4 minutes into the round as show by logs here. You then left before being slain without telling staff. If you have something going on and need to leave, talk to staff, we're usually pretty understanding about needing to leave for real world stuff.

Thanks for this, now please check his PM's to me when he literally said "I wasn't afk" therefore, why am I banned for killing an "AFK"?

He wasn't playing the game, therefore he would be considered afk in this situation. Either way, the slay would be valid for RDMing another player. The test or kos would be invalid because, again, he would be considered afk even if he was at his computer

So I can just not move at all, act like im afk, and then if someone kills me even as a T, I can call RDM and lie about being afk and then get that person banned? Seems like a flaw to me.
[/quote]

1. If it's over time you can kill afk's, an easy way to clear yourself of any wrong doing is typing in the chat "*players name* are you here?" And giving ample time for them to respond, if they choose not to respond that is then on them if they aren't really afk.

2. If the person serves the slay for rdm before they leave it won't get them banned, or simply letting staff know you need to leave by typing @ before your message will help keep you from getting banned for rdm and leave.

3. The reason you weren't banned right away is because only mods+ can ban, so anyone lower than a mod has to make a ban request.

4. Just cause he says he wasn't afk does not clear you from rdming, if you do not serve the slay or let staff know you have to go before the slay is served, you suffer the consequences of your actions.

It's just a day ban so by the time staff even came to a decision the ban would be expired. Be more careful next time, and I suggest not rdming to begin with so future incidents like this don't happen.

Hold up
Did you just say what I think you did?
To be not banned you need evidence your innocent?
Please fix your reasoning
Dont ban me Im innocent just dont have proof
It’s unlikely that pms can be checked before this expires bc only 2 people can.
Now, if anyone wants to go through the old logs of that round they can probably see if he shot anyone or something, long shot maybe but it would debunk the afk theory.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-14-2019, 05:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: It’s unlikely that pms can be checked before this expires bc only 2 people can.
Now, if anyone wants to go through the old logs of that round they can probably see if he shot anyone or something, long shot maybe but it would debunk the afk theory.

Doing that now as we speak

EDIT:
[Image: PzRrTjm.jpg]
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I wasnt there for the accident but i do wanna say that to anyone with the "its just one day" thing, it could be for more than the ban. If it's not right for him to get banned then he shouldnt, even if its a day because it will be recorded forever, and could lead later bans to be longer for no reason. So even if it's one day I support making an unban for wrong bans, even if its a misunderstanding, and again, just one day. It's a lot more long term, so he doesn't seem like a repeat ban.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
To me this seems like you Rdm'ed cimag, and then left to do other things. I guess my question is if you didn't know at the time if the guy was afk or not, and it wasn't overtime why did you kill him?
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]