Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a little bit of help
Yes. All better.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
The problem has returned.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-08-2017, 02:40 AM)Lelouch vi Britannia Wrote: The problem has returned.

He is correct. Lelouch is back on the server :^P
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
It's fixed. Again. May pop up here & there over the next few days. We're working on it.

[Image: __feck_off__crows___by_wise_mooshoo.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 03:09 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: It's fixed. Again. May pop up here & there over the next few days. We're working on it.

[Image: __feck_off__crows___by_wise_mooshoo.jpg]

GG on the conkers bad furday reference.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Week 4, day 28...

They changed the donor color to an awful, bony white. They specified that they have tested these colors against several different screens but I know better than that. They aren't that thorough, considering it's been so long since everyone's been turning into...guests.

I'm able to spawn with my weapons on the first round- that is, if I haven't already spawned on some to begin with. I'm glad to see some positive change. They say they're keeping the colors for the ranks and aren't switching them back. Surely, the dev team has gone completely mad. I fear they may warn me for this necro, but there isn't much time. The playerbase is growing anxious and Prince Rippe is more powerful than ever.

Shouldn't we do something?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
High quality necro
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Necro=Worth