Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2b2t
If you don't know, 2b2t is a Minecraft anarchy server where nothing is off limits (i.e. hacking, griefing, etc). The server has a deep and rich history which I've recently been interested in. I'm sitting in queue right now, so I was wondering if anyone has ever played before and/or plays regularly. Any tips? Tricks? Do's and Don'ts? I downloaded the WURST hack client to help me and I'm honestly really excited to get started.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
whats the ip
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
2b2t.org
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I’ll try it tonight
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(09-15-2019, 04:06 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: whats the ip

General reminder that there will most likely be a several-hour queue trying to connect.

Buy priority queue or you'll be stuck in several hour queues every time you want to play.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ya i payed for one month so it only took ~45 mins as opposed to 6 lol
Depends what you're tryna do but if you just want to solo survival you either go out 20,000 blocks or so and not see anyone for the rest of your time or you gotta go hardcore and join a group. 2b2t isn't for normies.