Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run/stamina bar/D-Defib/Donation
It may be just me, but I love being able to run in games. Whether its to escape a terrorist situation or drop a knife in someones back.

Also, a defib for detectives.

Also, I think that the adverts should be hidden for anyone that donates anything at all. $15 is a really steep price for not having ads.

Would love to see these on the servers!
Defib for detectives won't happen. A detective could just kill themselves at the start of the round, find out who the T's are, get revived, and go kill them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-04-2017, 09:26 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Defib for detectives won't happen. A detective could just kill themselves at the start of the round, find out who the T's are, get revived, and go kill them.
^^^This

And I will message Dink about removing ads for donors
There should honestly be rank that's like a couple dollars with no ads
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-05-2017, 12:00 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 09:26 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Defib for detectives won't happen. A detective could just kill themselves at the start of the round, find out who the T's are, get revived, and go kill them.
^^^This

And I will message Dink about removing ads for donors

Any thoughts on adding the run ability? I don't know how popular of an idea this is, but I personally love running on TTT servers.
(01-05-2017, 12:21 AM)Bigly Gay Wrote: Any thoughts on adding the run ability? I don't know how popular of an idea this is, but I personally love running on TTT servers.

People have occasionally asked for this. The response from the community is lukewarm at best. I don't want it.
I think a sort of sprint would be nice, as long as the person sprinting cannot shoot or at least have their aim become extremely loose. Of course loud footsteps and so on, but sprinting around with while fucking people with a locomotive sounds trashy.
(01-05-2017, 02:48 AM)Warpizzle Wrote: I think a sort of sprint would be nice, as long as the person sprinting cannot shoot or at least have their aim become extremely loose. Of course loud footsteps and so on, but sprinting around with while fucking people with a locomotive sounds trashy.

Eh. I'm not too enthusiastic about the idea. If you gather enough support for this we will consider it more seriously.