Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd TTT server?
(01-07-2017, 01:00 AM)Scare Shot Wrote: I suggest having a public server for all to join, then a server requiring you to be Master+ to join. Or maybe even introduce a new rank Veteran!

This could come with some drawbacks having to split the staff.

But just a suggestion

This isn't very good for building a community. It is much better if everybody plays with everybody
A second, public server would be alright though. The server gets full during peak hours and those peak hours are many hours, and a second server would help immensely. Maybe even take the load of of the original server since there are two so people would split a little bit over to server #two.
@Scare Shot What is this? A league/dota game? Where you level up to godlike and fight deadly champions who are more godlike than you?
(01-07-2017, 01:00 AM)Scare Shot Wrote: I suggest having a public server for all to join, then a server requiring you to be Master+ to join. Or maybe even introduce a new rank Veteran!

But just a suggestion

I don't like the idea of a master and up server, but I do like the idea of a Veteran rank. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-07-2017, 05:45 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

But just a suggestion

I don't like the idea of a master and up server, but I do like the idea of a Veteran rank. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Regular is our Veteran rank.
Sometimes the server does get a bit full and people start talking over each other 24/7 and its extremely difficult to listen to call outs and stuff etc, I'd plus one a rank requirement though too, although not too high cause it might push players into one server and not the other.
The question is... what's the point of another rank? Member is when you're allowed to use !p or psay. Regular is just meaning that you're a regular of the server which can only be promoted from a super admin. Donor and Supporter is... well... I don't think I need to explain this. So what's the point of having Veteran or a new rank? Because Regular is practically the highest rank that is only earned through a Dink, Queef (when he sets him self to owner), and Dakody.
(01-07-2017, 08:26 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: The question is... what's the point of another rank? Member is when you're allowed to use !p or psay. Regular is just meaning that you're a regular of the server which can only be promoted from a super admin. Donor and Supporter is... well... I don't think I need to explain this. So what's the point of having Veteran or a new rank? Because Regular is practically the highest rank that is only earned through a Dink, Queef (when he sets him self to owner), and Dakody.

^nuff said
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-07-2017, 05:50 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 05:45 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

But just a suggestion

By Veteran I meant they have been a member of the community for a while. Not playtime. Say you have to be a part of the server for a year, then you get the Veteran rank (unless you're staff and don't want it.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-07-2017, 10:38 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 05:50 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 05:45 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:00 AM)Scare Shot Wrote: I suggest having a public server for all to join, then a server requiring you to be Master+ to join. Or maybe even introduce a new rank Veteran!

But just a suggestion

By Veteran I meant they have been a member of the community for a while. Not playtime. Say you have to be a part of the server for a year, then you get the Veteran rank (unless you're staff and don't want it.)
So basically like old timer players rank? But wouldn't that make more sense on the forums than in the server?