Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Namu Butterscotch
Subject: Namu Butterscotch
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079791438
Possible Witnesses: @Evan @MilkManFromMars @nodnerb 
Reason to Ban: Mass RDM/Attempted Mass,use of slurs
Proof:Logs for September 16th, 20th hour on mc_dolls.
Other: Used the word r****d and r****ded but when we called him a furry he claimed that slurs were being used against him, despite this, when i was fetching his Steam ID he had joined a group called "[FURRY]" so possible trolling
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
STEAM_0:0:59762855
That’s his steam ID.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
you are allowed to say retard and retarded here my man at least i think those are the words you mean
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(09-16-2019, 11:42 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: you are allowed to say retard and retarded here my man at least i think those are the words you mean

He was also saying the F slur and got gagged. I think he mostly means to point out that he just trolled.
The mass/attempted mass is however an issue, so if someone could pull logs and add it to this ban request that would be much appreciated
(09-17-2019, 08:31 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: The mass/attempted mass is however an issue, so if someone could pull logs and add it to this ban request that would be much appreciated

If nobody does it before I get home I can but I’ll be at school until like 3:30 today
(09-17-2019, 08:40 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:31 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: The mass/attempted mass is however an issue, so if someone could pull logs and add it to this ban request that would be much appreciated

If nobody does it before I get home I can but I’ll be at school until like 3:30 today

Alright, thanks Milkman! We appreciate it!
I went and looked through the old logs for this report.  I found these rdms/attempt rdms all in the same round:
Namu (innocent) kills a T
Namu kills an Inno
Namu attempts rdm

I must ask for more context behind this report, as there were two staff on at the time seen here in the player information, and looking at the two rounds after this attempted mass, Namu was slain two times seen here and here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey, I was here for this. He was slain twice for rdming twice that round. Both for different events, not connected. He was then kos'd, where you shot him and he killed you for self defense.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
That confirms what I thought and seems this situation was already handled by staff on server. For future reference try and include screenshots in your report if possible (logs can be found by hitting f8 and there is a screenshot function enabled in steam by hitting f5/f12 if you don't have a program to take ss). I will close this report, however, if this player continues to be an issue this will be noted and feel free to report them again if they cause issues when no staff are on.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~