Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
Since you all want a formal response.

I don't believe that you will ever be ready for staff because of your actions as a normal person among even friends. This small petty shit that you do is so uncalled for and it's so fucking annoying, the fact that you were added to a discord for a bunch of friends and started immediately getting into peoples DM's including mine knowing I was damn well fucking taken and ENGAGED and legit started messaging "I started thinking about him again" which was pointing toward me. The type of person you are is collectively just utter shit, and you have no respect for people, and that is a legit CHARACTER TRAIT you must have to be on staff. You do not conduct yourself in any way imaginable to be staff on any server of any kind, even a My Little Pony server.

The fact that you legit sat in a discord with others and said you got permission to "mess" around with another girls man, which in fact you know it was not the truth. The amount of places you slimed your way into was way to many to count at this moment tbh. The fact that you put such little effort into this app only proves, you are doing it because "you can". I suggest that you find another place to slime around.

Some of you will think this is harsh, but I'm sick and tired of hearing about petty and small shit that she cries and whines about because "she's lonely and no one will love me". You bring this shit upon yourself for attention and it's sickening.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Darkkran - 09-22-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Avi - 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Cake - 10-02-2019, 10:13 AM