Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
(10-02-2019, 05:36 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Okay, Fish gave me the okay for me to post my comment as this will be handled shortly.

I am a -1.
This is not due to personal bias, but due to your character as a person. Less than two weeks ago, you showed me that you have >NOT< changed. You found a way into my personal discord knowing my issues with you, and knowing that you were blocked for reasons that will not be discussed here. You also shared this link into your personal discord, and brought your friends in to bother me as well,  when I've gone out of my way to avoid you. You manipulated a member of the community into doing this.

On top of this, you refused to own up or apologize for what you've done, which also shows you're not mature enough to handle a staff position. It is important that the staff are accepting of when they do wrong, and own up to their mistakes. Rather than doing this, you called me names and blamed someone else.  You were not blocked for the situation that happened, but rather how you handled it and enjoyed that I was upset and hurting from the problems that occurred. This is another red flag to your personality being unfit for staff.
[Image: esXvRK_MSlOL-5Ts8w3gzQ.png]
This was on 9/17/19.

This is a quality I personally look for in staff, people that mature, understanding, and able to work with others. Not control them, or manipulate them. I look for someone that is able to also stay level headed in heated situations, which I have not seen from you. I also have not seen you put your foot forward enough in server to show that you want to help other than pinging on call staff. I will commend you for this, and for learning how to do ban requests/gathering ids for our players to watch list. This is a step in the right direction.
Work on your attitude, how you handle situations, and keeping your nose clean of repeated dramas that you've been involved in.
I do not hate you, and I will not hold a bias against you, but you are 100% not fit for staff until that change that you claim you're working on, is visible.

Until I personally see that you're TRULY working on changing, and working on better involving yourself into the community and making amends with those you've done wrongfully, my vote will remain the same in future applications.
I fully understand what you mean, I do get a bit out of control when I get upset. I am however wondering how can I help in the server other than calling the on-call staff and doing bam requests?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Avi - 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Cake - 10-02-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by leftjupiter18 - 10-02-2019, 07:27 PM